BOOKKEEPING - ACCOUNTING OUTSOURCING TO INDIA (FOR USA, Canada, UK and Australia Clients)
We do your bookkeeping so you can focus on your core business. We offer several bookkeeping services including accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation and balance sheet reconciliation, profit and loss statement analysis/review, balance sheet generation and review, ongoing ledger maintenance to let the business owner focus on building their business and not have to worry about their books.
- Accounts Outsourcing helps generate cost savings between 30%-50% to economical back office service providers particularly in outsourcing bookkeeping processes
- Achieve low staffing levels through bookkeeping and accounts outsourcing
- Outsource accounts to release time from activities like accounts payable and receivables and focus more on critical accounts activities
- Outsource accounts to achieve better financial control and improve the relevance, reliability and quality of financial information
- Outsource bookkeeping to get access to latest technology, skills, and accounts and tax software
- Eliminate the difficulties related to recruiting and retaining headcount by outsourcing bookkeeping and accounts functions
- Shorter project delivery times due to the accounts process expertise and efficiency of the bookkeeping outsourcing service provider
- Leverage the favorable time difference between India and US by outsourcing your bookkeeping
- Largest well-educated English-speaking workforce after US
- India’s large base of accountants is a useful asset in bookkeeping outsourcing process
- Access to economical but skilled labor force- per accountant cost is around 1/8th of that in USA & Canada, 1/6th of that in Europe
- Favorable political and business environment for outsourcing- India is the most renowned bookkeeping outsourcing destination in the world
- Considerable technological and infrastructure upgrades in recent times
- Faster internet connection helps in quick entry of bookkeeping transactions in outsourcing process
- Advantageous time zone difference between US and India ensures high productivity and faster turnaround times particularly in bookkeeping outsourcing processes
- India is one of the largest providers of accounts and bookkeeping outsourcing services
What We Do
Bank account and credit card reconciliation
Accounts Receivables (invoices and collection)
Accounts payable (bills and payments)
Profit and loss statement analysis/review
Balance sheet generation and review
Ongoing ledger maintenance
Financial statements & custom reporting
Coordinating with your Bookkeeper or Tax Adviser
Why QuickBooks Expert?
We're not just your everyday bookkeepers, we're QuickBooks bookkeeping experts and your local Intuit Solution Provider. With Intuit QuickBooks at our core, we are able to assist our clients through their entire financial process and provide peace of mind knowing that your books are in the hands of verifiable experts.
QuickBooks Expert is headquartered in Mumbai, India. We are available part-time, full time, contractual agreement. If you are located outside of our service area, we are also available remotely via our web-based remote support service........ More details
Long term partner
Unlike many freelance bookkeepers, QuickBooks Expert is an established consulting firm focused on building and maintaining long-term partnerships with their clients and the QuickBooks community. By utilizing a reliable partner like QE for your outsourced bookkeeping needs, you remove the costs and risks associated with hiring and training new bookkeepers.
Evaluate your business and complete a needs analysis
Help you select the right solution for your business
Integrate your new solution with your other systems
Migrate your existing data to Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions
Train new and existing users on how to optimally use your new system
Determine if a hosted solution in a secure data center is the right option for you- QuickBooks access anytime, anywhere
Set up installation and support for your Point of Sale system
Secured Client Portal
This 256-bit SSL, password protected portal allows our clients to conveniently and immediately access important documents, tax data, financial statements, source documents, and software. Our clients can also safely exchange large accounting files and sensitive financial information with us using this portal. Single Sign-On Access to 5 Critical Online Bookkeeping Firm Applications
Our clients only have to remember one username and password. Once they log into the Client Portal they have instant online access to these 5 accounting, tax and payroll applications :
1. Secure File Exchange - The Online Document Management System includes a Secure File Exchange System that provides a secure, convenient, and easy way for us and our client to exchange and share files.
2. Online Document Management - Provides our clients with 24/7 access to tax returns, financial statements, scanned source documents like W-2's and stock transactions. Our clients can safely store vital company information like employee data, corporation papers, and legal documents. All files are backed up daily and archived in our secure data-center.
3. Online Interactive Tax Organizer - The Interactive Tax Organizer is a dynamic web application that allows us and our client to securely access their tax information anytime from anywhere. With this Online Tax Organizer you no longer need to mail and enter the tax information from paper organizers.
4. Online Accounts - We and our clients get full online access to the Full Retail Version of QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier. Online access means that we and our clients can make entries, print reports and have full access to QuickBooks from home, office, or any location in the world. The accounts data is kept safe and secure on state-of-the-art, fully redundant servers that are backed up daily.
5. Online Payroll - We are providing our clients a state-of-the-art online payroll processing through Secured Client Portal. Our clients can enter their hours and earnings, print detailed reports, print checks, make direct deposits, and file all federal and state payroll taxes directly from the Secure Client Portal on their site.