Quick as a coffee break
- We calculate, file and pay federal, state and local taxes for you.
- Affordable pricing to fit your small business budget.
- Direct deposit or print checks yourself.
Your money is secure with Payroll-Xpert. We use industry-leading security measures. Your data is protected by multiple layers of security, including encrypted social security and account numbers; firewalls and third-party experts to monitor security 24/7.
How it works:
Each pay period you follow these 3 simple steps:
- Log in through any computer device — enter each employee’s payroll data for the pay period.
- Preview your payroll — see exactly how much will be debited from your bank account on payday.
- Approve payroll.
In 3 easy steps, you’ve successfully:
- Paid your W-2 and 1099 employees via direct deposit or checks you can print yourself.
- Paid all payroll taxes for your small business.
If your employees’ pay rarely changes:
- Use One-Click® Payroll.
One-Click® Payroll- Process payroll and manage benefits in seconds.
If you pay all your employees the same wages each pay period, then you can complete payroll in a single click.
With One-Click®, you can:
- Save time with one click — we'll send you an email confirming payroll has been processed and employees will be paid by direct deposit.
- Pay and file all federal, state and local payroll taxes with timeliness and accuracy.
- Easily download reports after you've run payroll — you can still access the same extensive number of online reports.
- Never worry about benefits and deductions — we'll still handle all benefits deductions and reporting.
- Adapt as your business changes — you can turn off One-Click® any time your payroll is a little different, then it turn it right back on when you're ready.
When it's time to run payroll, log in to your Payroll-Xpert account, click on One-Click® Payroll and you're finished! There’s no need to enter payroll amounts, preview your payroll or approve it.
Other Online Payroll Services vs. Payroll-Xpert
Not all small business online payroll service are built the same. Other services may let you enter payroll online, but there is so much more they don’t do. Payroll-Xpert is dedicated to complete service. We go beyond the basics with a comprehensive online payroll service that includes payroll tax management and support from payroll experts.
Special Offer: Sign up for payroll services and get 6 Hours bookkeeping service free.
Other Online Services:
- Make you pay extra for multi-state filings or features you don’t need or use.
- Require you to buy QuickBooks™ and keep up with latest version to integrate with their systems.
- Have service outages that could stop you from running payroll.
- Keeps costs low. We provide free set-up walk throughs and don’t charge you for services you don’t need.
- Offers Time-Clock Integration that works with dozens of time-clock providers.
- Is completely online with mobile apps that allow you to run payroll anytime,anywhere.
- Process payroll in 2 minutes or less from home, the office or on the road.
- Pay stubs and reports available online 24/7. No more paperwork and filling.
- Award-winning customer service available six days a week by phone, email or live chat.
- Tax Services — we calculate, file and pay your federal, state and local payroll taxes.
- Backed by 40 years of payroll experience.
- No set-up fees. We’ll walk you through set-up for free.
- No extra charge for multi-state filings, beyond basic service. QuickBooks not required.
- Payroll taxes filed automatically. No extra work on your part.
Self-service payroll processing may be the "cheapest" method of running payroll at first glance, but when you consider the time required and the risk of hefty IRS fines should you make a mistake, the hidden costs could be considerable. Processing payroll on your own means calculating federal, state and local tax withholding, making deposits and filing with the appropriate agencies. You also assume the responsibility for working with the IRS to resolve any notices or penalties. Payroll outsourcing with Payroll-Xpert means we do it all for you.
- Means 1 to 2 hours each pay period calculating and processing payroll.
- Puts you at risk for missing tax pay and file deadlines and receiving late penalties — on average 40% of small business owners incur $845 in IRS fines annually.
- Leaves you with no one to help when you run into complications with payroll tax laws and regulations.
- Makes it easy, saving you valuable time — run payroll in 2 minutes or less.
- Gives you unlimited support from our award-winning customer service and sales staff — at no extra cost.
- Takes care of payroll taxes automatically. Once you submit payroll, you’re finished.
The decision between outsourcing payroll and doing payroll in-house is one that small businesses face every day. As you might expect, we are big fans of payroll services – not just because payroll is our business, but because of the savings payroll services provide for small business owners.
First, payroll services save you time. As the owner of a small business, your goal is for both you and your new employee to dedicate as much time as possible to your service or product. But that's not going to happen if you process your own payroll. Many small business owners underestimate the amount of time it takes to do payroll for their company, regardless of the number of employees.
Inc. magazine recently identified payroll as the #1 task small business shouldn't micromanage. Their advice? "Outsourcing payroll is cheap and easy....Don't bother with this time consuming task."
Processing payroll, cutting paychecks, calculating withholding, preparing W-2s and 1099s at year-end all demand valuable time — especially if you are not familiar with payroll regulations. The time you can save by hiring a payroll service will be much better spent meeting the needs of your clients.
A payroll service not only saves time for businesses but also saves money. Of course, there is a cost associated with outsourcing payroll. But how much is your time worth? How much is your employee's time worth?
It's a cliche, but it's true: Time is money. If you were to calculate the cost of doing your own payroll and compare it to the cost of outsourcing your payroll, you'd find that there is a significant cost advantage to outsourcing. Payroll services have the systems and expertise to be more efficient at handling your payroll needs.
A payroll service could also save money for your business by ensuring you don't incur costly penalties and interest charges. Payroll taxes can be complicated. If they are filed or paid incorrectly, your business will be subject to penalties from federal, state and/or local governments, as well any interest charges you rack up for late payment. On average one in three small businesses in America incur a tax penalty of $800 or more every year. Using a payroll service can save you from those penalties and interest charges.
Perhaps most importantly a payroll service can provide you with peace of mind. Secure online technology has made payroll services the easiest and least expensive way to manage your payroll needs. Additionally, those that file and pay your taxes and guarantee labor law compliance remove some very important — and very tedious — items off your plate.
Focus on your business and shop around for an established payroll provider that meets the needs of you, your employees and your business.